Check out these questions, they might just be what you need to get you started comfortably.
Start & Setup FAQ
When you start using Gemvision, you can be sure it meets your standards. Especially in healthcare-related organisations, where sensitive data is everywhere. Our data partner Nextpertise is ISO 27001 certified for Information Security Management and NEN 7510 for Information Security.
- We don't use third-party software to make our platform work.
- All connections are encrypted.
- The function for creating groups lets you control what people can and cannot see.
We feel that your safety and security should be standard practice.
Tags: security, privacy, certification, encryption, safety.
Gemvision is for desktop, tablet, smartphone and smart glass. Available in the Vuzix app store. Check out The compatibility page for additional information and supported devices and browsers.
Wi-fi connections can be packed with thick layers of security, to test whether or not the firewall settings are blocking connection, you can do the following to make sure Gemvision will work perfectly. Check out The compatibility page where a connection check is described. You can also fill in this Connection Form where we can assist you personally.
Tags: port, blocking, connection, network, firewall
Yes. You can add multiple users at the same time. Do you have to add 100+ users at the same time? Then it's smart to contact us. We can facilitate that for you!
Updates on desktop are automatic and on smartphones and tablets it's not different from updating other apps. On smart glass however this is somewhat new. The preferred method of updating your Vuzix smart glass is via the included OTA (Over The Air) update mechanism, which will require the Vuzix smart glass to be connected to a stable WiFi network with internet access. For the exact steps please visit The Compatibility page.
GemAssist is the service app for your own clients. You invite them like you would invite new users to the platform, but instead you select another type of user. Your client will receive an invitation and once registration is completed, they can log in to the GemAssist smartphone app. If they have questions, problems or errors, you can assist them like you would assist field users working with smart glasses, for example. Many errors can be solved on the spot, as long as the client can show you what they see.
1. Go to settings in the Vuzix glass menu.
2. Select and select Bluetooth
3. Select Bluetooth ‘On’ if this is off.
4. Look for your Bluetooth box.
5. Select and connect
6. Go back and launch the Gemvision app for normal use.
7. Check app configuration to see if Bluetooth box calling is enabled.
How do I connect to Wi-Fi with my glass?
1. Go to ‘settings’ in the Vuzix M300 menu.
2. Select settings
3. Select Wi-Fi
4. Look for your network, select and fill in the password.
5. Check password by making it visible
6. Confirm, connect and check in the menu item ‘status’ if your connection is good.
7. Authentication error? Enter your password again.
Start today! You're up and running within two minutes.